February 3, 2012

From India with love by Forty Red Bangles !!!

I have recently discovered Forty Red Bangles and instantly fallen in love with their  “From India with love” jewelry collection .  I found the hand crafted artisan collection very elegant , wonderful balance of bright and light colours that grabs the eye,   the entire line is so unique and different from traditional  Indian jewelry. 

Started by Ramona Saboo , Forty Red Bangles is eco friendly and social conscious company creating luxurious accessories  , organic clothing and home wares .

Not only their products are awesome, the name of the company is also unique and has a significance behind it.  In her  words “ For an Indian bride, a mark of her newly-wed status is her forty red and white bangles, similar in concept to the wedding ring. Traditionally placed on the bride™s wrists by the maternal uncle, these bangles or chuda are often sported for months after the wedding as a symbol of luck and safety. For me, they came to represent the connection between my past and my future, and all the joys and tribulations that finally led me to the place I call home . Out of this experience was born the Forty Red Bangles label; my way to connect to my roots, discover my identity and explore all the wonderful gifts it has to offer”.

 image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

( images : forty red bangles)

you can follow their story and the products  on their website and FB Page  .

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for re-posting our blog!

    We are wonderfully proud of our India inspired jewelry collection available exclusively at www.fortyredbangles.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails