October 25, 2012

Stuff India-Inspirit can’t miss!!!

As I  have mentioned, few days ago, I love artfully made jewelry the most . My today’s findings are environment friendly, and elegant wooden rings by simply wood rings . If you are also eco conscious and want to make some difference , then I am sure you too are going to adore this jewelry  by an artist Gustav Reyes. Being unique in its own way , made from recycled wood,  his designs  are simple , delicate  , stylish and  eco friendly . Diamonds and silver set in wooden base is a rare concept and is adding so much value to these rings.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

image

I am in love with these rings .   How about you ? Would you be interested in Green and earth friendly piece of art ?  The website has gallery of such beautiful rings and worth a visit .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails