October 11, 2012

Stuff India-Inspirit can’t miss!!!

I personally love to make a quite statement with the simple , elegant jewelry piece rather than adorning heavy embellished ones. I like good designs and have  quite a few pieces that are sober in style in my Jewelry box  . My search for sophisticated pieces never seems to end . So, here  I am with my new obsession “ Ananda Khalsa jewelry “ . Ananda’s  jewelry is out of this world . She uses  unique hand painting process inspired by  nature, to create delicate pieces  with her  miniature art set behind crystal in silver or 22k gold .  It is amazing to see how beautifully two different art forms are blending into one so aesthetically.

image

Tiny artistic painting jewelry is uniquely beautiful. Even her gem collection is also meticulously crafted and adorable. Her style is feminine ,simple, elegant and whimsical with distinct look .

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

image

image

image

Each piece from her jewelry line is so classic, captivating and  exudes the essence of timeless style . I love them all . If you too are in love with these unique pieces, please go ahead and check her website for more such designs .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails