January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all of you and your loved ones a very Happy , joyous , peaceful and magical New Year 2011!!!!

My new year  begins with  Louise Hay’s affirmation “ Today I release the past and walk into my glorious future  & I bless and prosper everyone in my life”"

2010  was  a beautiful year with change in  thinking , working and actions . I saw myself as a new person with new approach to life .  It was an year of bliss , positive thinking , loads of work , mixture of success and failures , new learning experiences , miracles happening in my life , an year of perfection and imperfection…… I thank everyone who are in my life  for making life a beautiful experience . 

It took me really an year ( actually last 3 months 2010) to get back to blog despite my keenness to do so. When I was writing my last post in September , thought I will be writing more often ( This was my promise to myself at that time)  but things turned out to be other way round . I did not even get time to celebrate my dearest blog’s Ist anniversary ( 30 th  Oct) with you guys!!  Sounds bad …. but I was travelling very frequently first to Bangladesh and then to New York and other parts of world for my work .  Last eight months of my life has been hectic ever  ,  professional life really took over, family commitments and one little princess to look after  ,  there was hardly any time for myself.

I pray that year 2011 brings more leisure time for myself so that I do not dare to ignore my blog .  

Will be posting very soon , till then leaving you guys with a positive note from Louise Hay , my special angel . Thank you Louise for being in my life !!

“Your thoughts and beliefs of the past have created this moment, and all the moments up to this moment. What you are now choosing to believe and think and say will create the next moment and the next day and the next month and the next year." - Louise L. Hay

Happy_New_Year_2011_32591 copy

Image courtesy :Google

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails