April 25, 2012

Stuff India-Inspirit can’t miss!!!

Hi!   It’s my absolute pleasure to introduce a new weekly feature on my blog  called “ Stuff India-Inspirit can’t miss”. Kind of virtual window shopping !!!I  I will be featuring my favourite product that is unique in concept and design every week - To say the least , all of these finds would be an Indian inspired ones,  either made in India or Inspired by India . I am so excited to start it today with the beautiful beaded /embroidered cushion collection from Black Pepper Dessin . I am loving all of  them . how artistic and elegant these look?

image

image

image

image

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. your posts are great. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words . I loved your blog . I am following you !1

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails